Emotional scars, current or past:
· Physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse.
· Domestic abuse – violent partners, verbal intimidation, guilt trips etc.
· Poor relationships with a close family member? This can leave deep rooted scars.
· Toxic environment? (This can leave deep rooted scars too).
· Negligence has negative consequences regardless of the avenue. Neglect is neglect! Simple!
Unfortunately, many do not acknowledge that the quality of your relationship with yourself has a profound impact on your relationships, on your state of mind, the choices you make and the actions you take. Indeed it’s clear to see that relationships and morals are losing its way and today’s family structure is paying the price.